Address in 1941: Empshott Lodge, Liss, Hants
Postings: 5FPP, 12FPP
4-engine (Class 5) pilot
5 accidents, 2 her fault:
- 9 Jan 1941, when the rear cockpit cover of her Master fell off, damaging the tail;
- 26 Jun 1942, forced landing in an Airacobra;
- 13 Dec 1942, she failed to control the take-off swing of a Hudson;
- 30 Apr 1943, her Spitfire's port wing touched the ground on a difficult crosswind landing, and
- 11 Jul 1944, forced landing in an Anson.
A good natural pilot" "A capable pilot who is keen and quietly confident"
"Has proved to be a good second in command and was acting C.O. for 2 months with credit"
m. 1941 Cmdr Peter Hugh Bragg, RAF Boscombe Down
See her biography here - Felicity Bragg – solentaviatrix (wordpress.com)
Download ATA Pilot Personal Record (.zip file):